Thursday, July 12, 2012

NO CHEESE Breakfast Wrap


One of my favorite breakfasts is turkey bacon and egg wrap. My dinosaur superhero loves it too. He can eat it, very carefully, on his own. Even dips it in ketchup sometimes.
















Ingredients:
three eggs
three strips of turkey bacon
olive oil
wrap of your choice

Directions:
I heat the wrap on the cast iron skillet first then put it on the plate

put a little olive oil in the skillet

Cut the bacon into small pieces and cook in the skillet

Once bacon is cooked, add the eggs

I don't have time to scramble, I just crack them in and mix them as I cook.(Hubby hates when I do that, lol)

Place bacon and eggs on wrap and fold up two ends,then roll the up the tortilla on the other sides. This ensures food doesn't fall out as you eat it.

You don't need cheese to keep the eggs and bacon in the wrap. As long as you wrap it correctly, it all stays put.