Friday, July 20, 2012

Five Question Friday & Car Crazy Dinosaur






My Little Life









1} What do you call them- flip flops, sandals, thongs, or slippers? Flip flops and sandals. I wear slippers in the house. Aren't thongs the skimpy underwear?

2} Are you a "my kids can do no wrong" kind of mom or a "Johnny punched you? Well what did you do to him first?!" kind of mom? I'm a "Well what did you do to him first?" type of mom. The other moms honestly get on my nerves.

3} Would you confront a good friend that looked/looks down on your husband/significant other? OH YES, only I am allowed to do that, LOL. Seriously, my hubby is not perfect, but he's my husband and father to our son, no one is allowed to hurt anyone in my family.

4} Biggest pet peeve? lack of common courtesy. If I hold open the door, say thank you. If I let you get in line in front of me, say thank you. If you see me behind you, hold open the door for me. I teach my son to be respectful, why don't other parents?

5} What's your favorite take out meal? I'm such a bad mom, but we all love McDonald's kid's meals, especially the chicken nuggets. I only let Dinosaur have them twice a month if he is lucky. 


Head on over to answer the questions and join the link. 


CAR CRAZY DINOSAUR

He loves his cars, not as much as dinosaurs, but he loves his cars. 



Poor mommy is NOT allowed to touch any of his cars, I have to sit and watch him play. He will ask me questions and see if my full attention is on him, LOL.






He loves the movie CARS and has most of the main cars. When they go missing (no fault of his own) we have to conduct a STOP EVERYTHING AND SEARCH FOR THE MISSING CAR routine. I won't let him take the cars anywhere, because if he loses the special cars in a restaurant, we will NEVER be able to find them.



Do you see all his cars? I swear he knows each and everyone of them.









6 comments:

  1. I COMPLETELY agree about the lack of common courtesy. I smiled and held the door open for someone at the gym the other day. They just gave me a dirty look and walked through without saying anything. They acted like I did something offensive by holding the door open for them. How bizarre is that?

    And I know the car and dinosaur phase quite well. They collect hundreds of each, and if ONE just ONE goes missing from the trunk overflowing with dinos and Hot Wheels, they know it. And they freak out. I pray that this has never happened to you lol. Temper tantrum central!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it has, we have regular tempertantrums when cars go missing. If I don't find it right away I'm a bad mom.

      Karma will get those people, yup karma will get them.

      Delete
  2. looking at the car pile-up... remembering thomas the train. my children took them everywhere. i think i could probably still tell you the names of most of them on site.

    it passes. they discover legos. you'll miss the cars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think about that all the time and worry that he won't even want me in the room anymore. :(

      Delete
  3. I was trying to be oh, so helpful one time and open the door for an elderly woman who seemed to be struggling with it. Much to my surprise, she was using it for extra balance, and I almost caused her to fall on her face! Oops. :-(

    And when my son was younger, while he liked cars, he totally *adored* little action figures. Cartoons, movie characters, animals, soldiers, he didn't care. He called them his "people", and, yep, he knew them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, I'm sure she knew you meant well.

      That is too cute, his people, its amazing how they know.

      Delete