1. What is the funniest thing you saw on Facebook/twitter this week? I like all the fake greeting cards, they crack me up. This is one of my favorites. I crack up every time I read it.
2. What is your favorite Olympic event? I find the diving and sprints amazing. I am not athletic at all and am in awe of their exceptional athletic abilities. The determination and strength to train for that is something I don't have in me. I walk for five minutes or swim with my son at the beach and I'm done for the rest of the day.
3. Do your kids to chores around the house? If so, what are they and how old are the children? Do they get paid for them? My son is three and has chores with help of course. He feeds the dog, puts away his toys before bed, puts his clothes in the hamper, and set the table for dinner. He gets paid in half his age every week, $1.50. I put it in his bank or in his wallet so when we go shopping he can buy what he wants if he has the money.
4. If you get bad service/food do you complain or keep quiet? If I'm at a restaurant, I will do my best to be kind and respectful unless its harmful to me or my family. Then I will contact the main headquarters and let them know and review online. If it's a food product I will most definitely stop using and contact the company.
We recently went to big-name food chain on vacation and they ONLY had three items with no dairy! While the server was helpful, she rushed me to make a decision and I ordered something I didn't want. I HAD to contact the company to let them know and explain why they should also offer more choices and give customers time to make a decision when ordering food.
5. If you could pick ONE frivolous item for your home, what would it be? (massive room sized closet? swimming pool? greenhouse? etc. We rent the lower floor of a two story house. It's only 950 sq feet, but I love it and don't need for much except for an updated kitchen. The current kitchen has old outdated appliances. They work but waste energy and space. I'd love to have modern appliances and a stove with five burners. Imagine the meals I could create for my
family with that stove.
Head on over to answer the questions.