Monday, August 20, 2012

Maybe TOO much conditioner

After a trip to Rite Aide, I got these bags for a great price. They are normally are $4.19 each, but they were on sale 2 for $5.00.  Then I had two coupons, they were a dollar off two Ziploc bags. But Rite Aide coupon policy allows you to use both coupons and that is what I did. So I got them for $1.50 each plus tax. HOW GREAT IS THAT????



After a trip to WALGREENS I got

three conditioners and one shampoo for $15 and had a $3 coupon (regular price $4.49 each)
two Aussie gels for $6 and had a $3 a coupon (regular price $4.79 each)
two Arizona iced teas for $5 and had a $1.00 coupon (regular price $2.99 each)
Wonder white bread $2.99 had an amazing $1.00 coupon on bread
Could have paid: $36.51
ACTUALLY PAID:  $21.94

THEN... I used a $5 and a $1 Register Reward to get
Desitin and eggs for only .48 cents
Could have paid: $4.79
ACTUALLY PAID:  $0.48
Isn't that flipping cool?

Total Savings:  $25.76
Did I do good? What do you think?
I don't go crazy like those ladies on TLC, but I won't have to buy conditioner,
shampoo or gel for a long time.

vintage-cleaning.jpg
Daily:
run washing machine if full, put away dried clothes, clean up disaster areas from Hurricane Dinosaur
Monday:
change sheets and towels
20th
vacuum inside sofa

What's your cleaning agenda today? 
  
You can find me on  pinterest   facebook   twitter



4 comments:

  1. You did do good! I need to figure out how to do this, I only use the occasional coupon every now & then. As for my agenda im going grocery shopping after coffee... & maybe a nap. :) I'm stopping by from SITS, wishing you a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hip2Save is a great site to help you get started, she has tutorials and easy to follow advice. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. My biggest cleaning agenda today is laundry and dishes!

    http://www.memoirsofmeandmine.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah the dishes, I HATE how quickly the dishes pile up.

      Delete