Saturday, August 11, 2012

Magic Fork and Figerpeens


~*~Dinosaur's Side of the Story~*~

Why do adults only get to have fun when they eat? I wanted the special, magic fork and my mom said no. I sulked in the corner near my bedroom for a few minutes, then asked for gummies. She instantly gave me the fork. I think I may have found a new trick. Ask for two things and maybe she'll give me one of them. Anyway I got my special, magic fork.


Here you can see it better. It gets bigger when I pull on it, but mommy only let me open it a halfway. Even though it was hard to eat with it, I refused to give it up. I won this fork fair and square and I was going to eat my yummy pancakes with it.

Mommy got a little upset at me yesterday, because I added something to her special cabinet.  She said it's only for her figerpeens, which are special objects I guess. Well, I wanted to add my special robot to her cabinet too. He's really special, he can fly, shoot fire and growl like a dinosaur. He looks really nice in the cabinet, don't you think?


I know you all agree with me, so please tell mommy to stop being so mean or I may have to take out and hide some of her figerpeens. Or maybe I did already, *giggles*


~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~


vintage-cleaning.jpg
may be altered as we head to Cooperstown

Daily:
run washing machine if full, put away dried clothes, clean up disaster areas from Hurricane Dinosaur
Saturday:
clean door knobs, fan and light fixtures
11th
clean out utensil drawers

What's your cleaning agenda today? 
  

You can find me on facebook and twitter