Everyone thought I was going to have a girl, I didn't care either way, I just wanted to be a mommy. But who would have thought my little 4lb 6oz baby would be a terror? At least he makes life interesting. He will be our only, so I treasure life with him even more.
1. There will be planes, trains, and automobiles AND DINOSAURS
2. Boys don't stop moving NEVER, EVER, EVER STOP MOVING
3. Clothes shopping is easy and cheap AT FIRST IT WAS ANNOYING, NOW I IT IS TRUE, ALMOST EVERYTHING GOES TOGETHER AND SO WHAT IF HE DOESN'T MATCH, HE'S A BOY
6. You'll learn to love legos I LOVE PLAYING WITH HIS TOYS
7. Roughhousing is innate EVERYTHING IS MEANT TO BE JUMPED ON
8. You'll want to mold him into a stellar boyfriend HE WILL MAKE THE PERFECT HUSBAND, IF IT KILLS ME
9. The goofiness starts early FARTS AND BURPS ARE HIS FAVORITE JOKES
10. Even sweet-as-pie boys loves guns HOW DID HE EVEN KNOW THEY EXIST?
11.You'll learn to not compare your son to girls ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY SIT AND PLAY SO NICELY
12. Star Wars takes over earlier than you expect TELL ME ABOUT IT
13. You'll probably make a trip to the emergency room NOT YET, THANK GOD
14. Sports Obsession can be hardwired I CAN SEE THAT
|If you can't tell, that's Dinosaur jumping from the ottoman to the couch|
15. Pee will be EVERYWHERE FIRST HE NEEDS TO BE POTTY TRAINED
16. You will struggle with gender roles DOESN'T BOTHER ME WHEN HE WANTS PINK ITEMS
17. You will revise your wedding fantasies AND be fine with it. OKAY WITH SAVING MONEY AT HIS WEDDING AND LOOKING FORWARD TO TEACHING HIM HOW TO DANCE
18. Boys sometimes need to hug it out MOMMY'S HUGS AND KISSES SOLVE EVERYTHING
19. You will throw away tons of clothes STAINS MULTIPLY AND NEVER GO AWAY
20. Boys LOVE their moms A SPECIAL BOND I LOVE MORE THAN ANYTHING
~~~~My own addition to the list~~~~ 21. You learn to relax. WITH A BOY EVERYTHING GETS BROKEN OR DESTROYED, SO DON'T WORRY, JUST GO WITH THE FLOW.