Sunday, August 19, 2012

Dressing Joey

Oh I loved Melissa and Doug board puzzles when my son was younger. He outgrew them now, but is still struggling with regular puzzles, but I keep trying. 

Then I found this great Melissa and Doug activity that is perfect for him.
On the back it shows you all the different outfits you can put on Joey. (pirate, construction worker, knight, super hero, fireman, and police man.) Then it lists other activities you can play with the magnetic pieces.


You just have to make sure you don't lose any of the pieces, or your child might turn into a
crazed animal until you find the piece in question. 



Dinosaur decides what outfit he wants from the back then I let him find the pieces on his own. 
Sometimes we organize the shoes, pants, shirts and hats into different piles.
Or we try to see if different outfits fit together. It's a great way to challenge his mind.

I am going to have to buy the Jack one too. 

What new educational toy have you found for your kid that you BOTH love?

vintage-cleaning.jpg
Daily:
run washing machine if full, put away dried clothes, clean up disaster areas from Hurricane Dinosaur
Sunday:
plan shopping list, wipe down bathroom
19th
wipe down dining table and chairs

What's your cleaning agenda today? 
  
You can find me on  pinterest   facebook   twitter