Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday Fun - 5QF & Ecards



1What is a must in a hotel room? oh, there are a few things that are a must, a working fridge, clean bathroom, and a POOL. The last hotel we stayed at was horrible, I will never let hubby plan a trip again.



2. Which Olympic event would you be best at? ummmm...handing out drinks or towels to the athletes. I have NO athletic ability at all. 

3. What's your stance on the Chick-fil-A subject? To me Freedom of Speech is just that, Freedom of speech. From what I understand he was just asked his opinion and didn't walk into a store and announce he is against gay marriage. 


Personally, I feel you should have the right to be who you are and love who you want. But you also have the right to speak your mind. As long as you don't incite riots and attack, you are not breaking any laws. 


Live and let live! Be who you are and love who you are.

4. One thing you said you'd never do as a parent, but totally have. I swore I would never let my kid watch TV, I would keep them entertained all on my own. I look back at those silly ideals and laugh at myself. If it weren't for TV I would go mad.  

TV helps me blog
5. What's the weirdest thing you've ever found at a yard sale? NO JOKE! Tampons in a freezer bag for sale. EEEEEEEEWWWWWW! . 

(*~~*)(*~~*)(*~~*)(*~~*)(*~~*)(*~~*)(*~~*)(*~~*)(*~~*)(*~~*)


Check out these SUPER funny e-cards.. I just love these things.