Saturday, August 18, 2012

I'm Cute and I Know It

It's Saturday and time for my side of the story again.

I was a SUPER good boy yesterday. We all went out to eat at Chuck's Steakhouse in Danbury, CT. I love that I can look at the fishes swimming around and see pictures of boats in the water. Did mommy get a pic of any of that? NOPE, because SHE is the one who doesn't listen. I was super good at the table. I played nicely with my cars and pretended to pour sugar, salt, and pepper on them. Why? Well, because they love when I do that.



We ordered great food, but did mommy get a picture of any of that? NOPE, she said she did but her phone was being silly. I think she is just old and doesn't know what she is doing. I think if she put her phone in my apple juice it would have worked better.

I did get to take awesome pics with mommy and daddy, not together though, perhaps one day mommy will think about asking someone to take a picture of the three of us. Am I the only one who thinks ahead around here? 


I think me being a good boy makes up for me calling mommy mean, telling her I'm mad, and saying I would throw her in the garbage for not giving me a lollipop. Hey, I'm only three and allowed to get super angry. Besides with my awesome smile, I can get away with a lot.
Don't you agree?

Here, even when I am messy from a SO Delicious mini fudge bar, I am still quite handsome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

vintage-cleaning.jpg
Daily:
run washing machine if full, put away dried clothes, clean up disaster areas from Hurricane Dinosaur
Saturday:
door knobs, light fixtures and switches
18th
wipe down walls

What's your cleaning agenda today? 
  
You can find me on  pinterest   facebook   twitter