Sunday, August 12, 2012

Hummus, Detergent & Fruit Water


Should I feel sad that my son has chosen Trader Joe's hummus/guacamole and chips over MY HOMEMADE meatballs? Should I feel like I have failed as a mom. NOPE. As much as I love to cook for my family and want them to eat healthy foods, I am glad he is just eating. And, I rather him eat the guacamole and hummus instead of candy, potato chips, and cookies.

Look at those delicious meatballs (with bits of squash inside) to give them extra nutrition. They came out so good and were really easy to make, but that will be a recipe for another day.





Yup, son is chowing down on his hummus/guacamole and chips, well actually he sucks the hummus/guacamole off the chips, he loves it that much. He's quite the character.


~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

I use coupons to buy products for my house, I only show product loyalty if I am genuinely impressed with a product's 1. quality  2. price 3. Amount and quality of coupons.

There are a number of products Dinosaur and I one hundred percent love, they are listed on our sidebar. My newest love is for All oxi-Active. I had coupons and there was a big sale at Walgreens, the best part...I got $3 back to put towards diapers.

My clothes smells beyond amazing, I am particular to smells after I had Dinosaur, but the way All leaves my clothes smelling is perfection. I actually sat down and smelled my clothes for ten minutes. Sure I got weird looks from hubby and son said it smelled like poop. But, I still love smelling my clothes. Now, besides the clothes, the stains are zapped away. GONE. BYE BYE. A white dish rag that I used to clean hubby's coffee spill was returned to its original, pre-stain appearance. Isn't that amazing.

I just want to note that I am not being paid in ANY WAY for this review or any of the products that I listed on my sidebar. They are there because of their value, quality, and coupon availability. 

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

I am so tired of buying fruit drinks, I buy them for Dinosaur when he is at daycare. When at home I give him fruit water. What is that???? I'll tell you. I cut up pieces of lemon or oranges along with strawberries, blueberries, grapes, or pineapples and put it in his cup. He loves to shake it all up, which makes more of the flavor come out. I know he is getting more water in his body with less sugar. Where did I get this idea???? From Momables Fresh Fruit Water


~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~


vintage-cleaning.jpg
Daily:
make it home from Cooperstown in one piece, unpack and wash clothes, get Dinosaur read for daycare tomorrow. 
Sunday:
wipe down bathroom, clip coupons & plan shopping list
12th
clean porch

What's your cleaning agenda today? 
  

You can find me on facebook and twitter