Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Chocolate Pancake Heaven

OMG, I am in heaven with these pancakes. THEY ARE BEYOND DECADENT.

I did my usual batter but used Trader Joe's CHOCOLATE almond milk this time. I like to experiment and try things out, you never know until you try, right? And if if turns out bad, you just keep trying till it comes out right. I've never really had a food I couldn't eat, it was just different than I expected.


Doesn't that looks so delicious and creamy. Oh, I knew it was going to be good.


I didn't get a pic of me cutting and adding the diced strawberries and mashed banana chunks, but here is a photo of them cooking on the cast iron skillet. Can you see the chunks of strawberries and bananas in the batter. I was dying to to try them.


My hubby will eat almost any dinner I make (with the exception of pork and things with soy cheese) but he REFUSES to eat my pancakes. He prefers plain boring pancakes, who wants that when you can have.....


THESE!!!! Just look at how mouth watering those chocolate strawberry-banana pancakes are. You can see the fruit bursting to get out and when I added syrup...well oh my I was so hungry to eat them.



I didn't get any pictures, because Dinosaur and I were stuffing our faces, they were THAT good.
How do you like your pancakes?


vintage-cleaning.jpg
Daily:
run washing machine if full, put away dried clothes, clean up disaster areas from Hurricane Dinosaur
Tuesday:
clean bathroom
14th
clean living room shelf
(Still need to clean fridge and microwave)

What's your cleaning agenda today? 
  
You can find me on  pinterest   facebook   twitter